Monday, July 2, 2012

Winning Streak

I do not know how people blog in the summer. It is so hard! I just can't force myself to do it. Despite battling some sicknesses, we're having a great time. Things are just generally going well and I'm happy about that. Could have something to do with what my hubby picked up a couple of weeks ago:
Sorry for the weird angle, but this double jogging stroller has joined our family and I have never been so happy about a kid toy in my life. Running again is pure bliss (and I lost 3 pounds last week so yippee!).
It could also have something to do with the fact that I keep winning things. I enter giveaways all. the. time. And lately I'm having a great winning streak. First it was a $50 gift card to Target from the blog eighteen25, then it was tickets to the Princess Festival from Mama's on a Dime, then I won a spot at the Frugality Boot Camp given by Jordan at FunCheaporFree.com, and today I won a Bon Ami cleaning kit from Paisley Boulevard.  Time to enter the lottery right? Actually winning the lottery kinda scares me.
Anyway, I'm just really grateful for my little family and humbled by all that we are blessed with. Independence Day always brings these feelings out in me. We live in the greatest nation in the world. Hope you all have a great 4th.
My brother and dad meeting up for a bit in Afghanistan. Love my soldiers and can't wait for them to come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment