Tuesday, March 20, 2012

DONE

I have been trying to lose the same 10 pounds since January (not counting the last 15 years of my life) and I have finally hit that point of DONE.  I am so done...no more kidding myself.  I know I cannot eat like crap and lose this weight.  So starting yesterday I am cutting out sugar and really getting serious.  NO junk food and no endless snacking.  I have 2 months until swimming suit season and there is no way I am NOT going to fit into the suit I invested 30 whole dollars in last year. I will have one free day a week (Saturday or Sunday) but it's time to get serious.  I will be posting my progress on here.  Because this. will. happen.

PS-I know I need to exercise--this has never been a problem.  I workout at least 5 days a week, without fail.  But...as this pin says:






1 comment:

  1. Your so like me, hitting that wall of frustration with yourself and being DONE! I do that every time I make a change!

    ReplyDelete