Monday, February 13, 2012

Just Popping Through

Need an easy (and I mean easy) Valentine idea?  Pop 3/4 cup popcorn kernels, melt an entire bag of  white chocolate chips and drizzle over the popcorn.  Throw in some M&M's and mix well.  Pour onto a baking sheet to cool and voila!  You have an easy and yummy Valentine treat.
I can't believe I've never done the popcorn thing before.  You can bet that this is what I'll be doing for neighbor gifts this Christmas.  It was just too easy and cheap.



I also added this printable from Our Best Bites to each of my bags so we could address them (I think my favorite thing about the Internet lately is the free printable).


What are you handing out for Valentine's Day this year?

1 comment:

  1. YUM! We are having a movie night Friday and I just might have to make this. Looks delightful!

    ReplyDelete