Monday, February 27, 2012

Rapunzel/Tangled Party

I hate to do 2 party posts in a row, but over the weekend we were able to attend my niece's 5th birthday party.  My sister in law did an amazing job creating a Rapunzel/Tangled birthday party so I have to give it a quick mention.

I made these cookies for the dessert table:


The cake (WOW!):


I'm sure you've seen this idea floating around on Pinterest.  It is so cool and dramatic.


Cute dessert table.  My brother in-law literally whipped these cake stands up just for the party and they are super easy to make--I told my hubby to take notes so he could make me some too.


She got these cute suckers 12 for $1 and then I made little sunshines on them with candy melts.  Unfortunately some broke in transit, but they are still cute!


Playing pin the frying pan on Flynn Rider.



The cute birthday girl!



The 36th AVENUE

No comments:

Post a Comment