Thursday, January 31, 2013

Good Riddance


I am so so SO glad January is over.  Halle-freakin-lujah.  Now if we can just get rid of these lingering colds everything will be great.  Staying in for weeks on end is enough to drive a girl insane.
We got absolutely pounded by snow this week--and I loved it!  Especially now that I've got a big ol' SUV with 4 wheel drive, it's even fun to drive in.
The kids enjoying the snow, albeit powdery snow (aka crappy snow that won't make a snowman).

Even though I love the snow, this has been on constant rotation in my car.  It makes me feel like I'm driving around in Hawaii again, and also takes me back to my high school days when No Doubt was a staple in my music stash.  


Are you excited for the Super Bowl?  I'm excited for the food. Awhile back I accidentally bought 2 pounds of Velveeta cheese because I thought I needed it for a soup recipe.  Well I didn't use it and have wondered how on earth to use it ever since--I'm not really a Velveeta kinda girl--but now that the big game is here, this chili dip is calling my name!  Also I'm making these Oreo Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bars from Picky Palate.  Can you say yum?  



One last thing...this little collection of What Not To Wear Gif's is my favorite....oh I love those two!

1 comment: