Thursday, January 26, 2012

10 Day Challenge: Channel Someone

For today's 10 Day Challenge prompt--yes, I slacked on the past 2 days--we were asked to to channel someone (seriously, go look at Kayla today, she is so clever and cute).  Mine today kind of happened by accident.  I was running late for story time at the library so I pulled my hair back in a few bobby pins and viola!  Er, wait.  It looked like a mess.  However, I left it in and thought this will be me channeling Kate Middleton.   I love how soft and pretty her hair always looks and sometimes mine looks too structured and stiff.  Or, maybe I just look like a hippy and not duchess.  Especially considering I have a ghetto shower curtain in the background.

3 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SO CUTE! Your hair looks exactly like Kate Middleton's. I loved your outfit the first day, too by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, goooorgeous hair. I'm coveting just a little bit.

    (and thanks for your sweet words about my outfit! I really really loved it..glad to hear other people appreciated it too :)

    Kayla
    Freckles in April

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I think your hair looks SO pretty and wavy! And yay for channeling Kate - I did, too! :)

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete