Friday, January 20, 2012

10 Day Challenge

Sounds like I'm going off of sugar or carbs for 10 days, but actually I am going to participate in Kayla's 10 Day Challenge: Winter Edition.  Basically she gives an outfit prompt each day and you post your interpretation of it in photo form or blog about it.  So you'll be seeing scary pictures of me attempting these prompts over the next few days.  I'm not exactly what you would call a fashionable person, but I love challenges like these.  Anything to get me out of the sweat pants.

1 comment:

  1. I have gone through your site information and it is the same opportunity that I was looking for. The facilities, the process that what you are offering are perfectly matched to my Expectation & very soon you will get Response from my side.
    BMW 525 AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete